Cayuse Technologies is committed to protecting the privacy of its customers and those who visit or communicate with us through our website (the “Website”). By accessing the site, you accept these terms and conditions without limitation.
What information do we collect from the people that visit the website?
Cayuse Technologies collects information at its website indirectly (for example through our website’s technology).
We may collect and process the following information:
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Our website collects information about your computer, including (where available) your Internet Protocol (IP) address used for your connection, The IP address is a numerical identifier assigned either to your internet service provider or directly to your computer. We use the IP address to respond to your browser request. Example: 18.104.22.168.
- The domain name assigned to your IP address (if there is one). Example: Websitename.com.
- The type of browser and operating system used.
- The date and time you visited this site.
- The web pages you accessed at this site.
- The website you visited prior to coming to this site (Note: this is included so that summary analysis can be done on how visitors are directed to operating system and browser type, for system administration, to filter traffic, to look up user domains and to report on statistics.)
We do not track individual user navigation choices. We do, however, summarize the information listed above to determine:
- What organizations are our most frequent users to better target our content for the audience.
- The browsers that are being used on our site to determine what techniques we should use to develop pages that will work with different browsers.
- How often our pages are being visited.
- The traffic from organization names such as search engines that direct people to the site.
- For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, this site may monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
If security monitoring reveals evidence of possible abuse or criminal activity, system personnel may provide the results of such monitoring to appropriate officials. Except for authorized law enforcement investigations, no attempts are made to identify individual users or their usage habits. Unauthorized attempts to upload information or change information on this service are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under state law and federal statutes, including the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986 and the National Information Infrastructure Protection Act of 1996.
Definition of “Personal Information”; Consent to Use.
How we treat online activity tracking and advertising devices?
Response to “Do Not Track” signals. We honor Do Not Track signals, which means we do not plant cookies or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Third-party behavioral tracking is not allowed. Please note that that we do not allow third-parties to us our Website for behavioral tracking.
Permitted Use Of Collected Information.
We may use general information or Personal Information you submit to us to register you for services, make a payment for services we provide to you, register you for our newsletter or contact you to recommend new products or services we believe could be of use to you, and to generally answer your questions regarding Cayuse Technologies’ services. Cayuse Technologies will not sell or trade your Personal Information with unaffiliated third parties, but may disclose such information when legally required to do so at the request of a governmental authority or in connection with a corporate merger, consolidation, sale of assets, or other similar corporate transaction.
Sharing of Collected Information.
Unless we provide you advance notice and a reasonable opportunity to object we will not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to a third party any portion of the Personal Information you submit to us through our website; provided, however, this commitment does not include any transfers we need to make to website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users. Notwithstanding the foregoing, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Links to External Websites.
This website may contain hypertext links to other websites over which we have no control and which may contain privacy provisions that differ from those provided herein. Cayuse Technologies is not responsible for and expressly disclaims any and all liability for the privacy policies and practices of other websites you choose to visit by virtue of a link on our website. Cayuse Technologies encourages you to review the privacy policies of any linked website before disclosing any personal information to or through them.
72632 Coyote Rd
Pendleton, OR 97801
Last edited July 20, 2017